UVC Disinfection Lighting
Our disinfection lighting products are versatile, high-quality, affordable and reliable. Our U10 and U12 lamps offer powerful UVC disinfection capabilities to suit a wide range of uses. Built-in safety systems, high production quality and a 1-year warranty make these products the ideal solution for your workplace.
- Disinfection on demand: These easy-to-use UVC lamps provide instantaneous disinfection whenever it’s required. No preparation or equipment is needed; simply turn on the lamp to begin disinfecting.
- High-quality construction: All our UVC disinfection lamps are built to a high standard and come with a 1 year warranty. Service life of each lamp is estimated at 9000 hours.
- Remote control operation: Our UVC lights are supplied with infrared remotes, allowing users to manually activate or deactivate the lights from a safe distance.
- Powerful safety sensors: 3D sensors detect motion nearby, and the lamp deactivates before users are exposed to UVC radiation. Variable hold times allow control over when the light reactivates, and a 20-second warning ensures users are not accidentally exposed to UVC radiation.
- Fully laboratory-tested: Our UVC disinfection lamps go through rigorous lab testing to ensure they’re effective and safe to use. UVC radiation is tightly focused in the highly-effective 254nm band, and diffusion is kept to a minimum to prevent unwanted exposure.
- Internationally certified: U10 and U12 are fully certified for use in the EU and USA. In addition, both U10 and U12 lamps can be supplied for either 100-140V or 210-250V .
- Range of power options: UVC disinfection lamps are available in a variety of power levels, providing effective coverage for different surface areas.
- Flexible mounting: U10 and U12 lamps can be easily installed in a variety of ceiling and wall locations. The U10 Corn Light may also be supplied with optional eyebolt or tripod mounts. This allows mobile UVC disinfection wherever you need it.
- Range of applications: These disinfection lamps are ideal for a wide range of purposes, from treatment rooms and medical usage to retail, office and industrial applications
- Trusted manufacturer: We produce high-quality lighting equipment for commercial clients. We’re a trusted contractor for many major businesses, who rely on us to deliver top-quality lights for their premises.
- Affordable pricing: We combine excellent quality with competitive pricing. Both U10 and U12 lamps are available at very affordable rates.
To find out more about our UVC disinfection lamps, or to place an order, please contact us today.
- Different timed sequences: 30, 60, 90, 120 minutes
- E27 Bulb option, to fit the majority of UK devices
- Quartz Tubes
- Tripod and Eyebolt set-up for temporary situations
- 3 x IR Sensors and 1 x Microwave Sensor to switch off and on
- Safety feature – if all sensors fail the light will not switch on
- Timed start, with a 20 second warning before switching on
- IR Remote Control
- On / Off indicator